2015 - Grand Vin Château Canon Chaigneau
When you order 2 Cases; the 12th Bottle is free!
Another great vintage, ideal growing conditions, with both one of the warmest and driest years on record, but with sparse rain enough to give wines vibrancy, a velvet like concentration and a beautifully smooth tannic structure. Starting to drink very well now, but can hold for 10- 15 years.
- ‘… a hint of cedar emerging on the impressively intense nose. On the palate this is super-svelte already and both very attractive and very accessible... soft yet rich, lively and energetic yet powerful too and full of potential. Black cherries, sundried tomatoes and that signature almost ferrous minerality once again. A lovely finish of almonds and cherries.’ Colin Hay.
- ‘... this wine is just beginning to show signs of maturity, with tannins that are smoothing out and blackberry fruits and generous Merlot flavors coming forward. Drink from late 2021.’ Roger Voss, 91.
- ‘…offers light brambly red berry fruit on the nose, along with plenty of sous-bois, touches of orange peel and much better definition than other vintages I have tasted. The palate is medium bodied with supple tannins, well-judged acidity and an attractive piquancy on the finish. Drink now and over the next five years.' Neal Martin, 88.
- 'Some bacon-fat aromas across ripe blueberries, blackcurrants and red plums. Some light, herbal and leafy notes too. The palate has a supple, fresh feel to it, and it holds dark, cherry-berry fruit flavors to good effect. Drink or hold '. James Suckling, 91.
- '...with a deep colour, aromas of spices, leather and blueberry, it is beautifully complex, with fat and harmonious tannins, and melted notes on the finish.' Guide Dussert Gerber 2020.
Delivery within European Union:
(Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden)
Delivery is Free
Delivery Within Europe:
(Non EU [Including United Kingdom]):
Up to 6 Bottles - €12
7-12 Bottles - €24
13-18 Bottles - €30
19-24 Bottles - €42
25-30 Bottles - €48
31-36 Bottles - €60
37+ Bottles - €72
Delivery to the Americas:
Up to 6 Bottles - €30
7-12 Bottles - €36
13-18 Bottles - €54
19-24 Bottles - €72
25-30 Bottles - €90
31-36 Bottles - €108
37+ Bottles - €120