2016 - Grand Vin Château Canon Chaigneau
When you order 2 Cases; the 12th Bottle is free!
2016 was an utterly extraordinary vintage in Bordeaux and all over France, ideal growing conditions make for concentrated, tannic, balanced wines with great potential for ageing. Thierry Garnaud’s 22nd vintage at Canon Chaigneau, his 35th at Cheval Blanc.
- 'A grand wine from a grand vintage… very impressive and slightly imposing wine… fresh, lithe and energetic yet plump and plush. Gorgeous texture, impressive intensity and a pleasing gentle sweetness, with little hints of cinnamon and five spice in the complex mid-palate. Plums, damsons, red and black cherries and a very long finish. A great advert for its terroir. Very promising.’ Colin Hay.
- ‘… ample red cherry, raspberry and strawberry aromas laced with soy… a subtle truffle note emerging with time... supple tannins, a fine bead of acidity, more purity.. greater depth and silkier texture. ... delicious. 2020-2030’, Neal Martin, 90.
- Silver Medal Concours de Bordeaux.
- Gold Medal Concours Feminalise.
- Silver Medal Concours Elle à Table.
Delivery within European Union:
(Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden)
Delivery is Free
Delivery Within Europe:
(Non EU [Including United Kingdom]):
Up to 6 Bottles - €12
7-12 Bottles - €24
13-18 Bottles - €30
19-24 Bottles - €42
25-30 Bottles - €48
31-36 Bottles - €60
37+ Bottles - €72
Delivery to the Americas:
Up to 6 Bottles - €30
7-12 Bottles - €36
13-18 Bottles - €54
19-24 Bottles - €72
25-30 Bottles - €90
31-36 Bottles - €108
37+ Bottles - €120